Sunday, May 30, 2004

Un-Dirty-Word-Believable

I don't understand the point of weblogs. Sure, writing down your personal thoughts is all well and good, but what we really need is to find a way to share your personal thoughts with everyone in the known universe. I guess it saves people the trouble of digging through my bedroom and stumbling onto my personal journal, I suppose, but it sort of ruins the thrill of the hunt, eh, Dinsmore?

And yet, here I am. I must be bored or something. Which is a ridiculous concept, since I don't have time to be bored. Well, I am actually supposed to be asleep right now. My wife was awakened this morning by cats climbing on the window sill, and I was awakened by her yelling at the cat for breaking one of her knickknacks. (I have no idea why we're even keeping Plank around. She seems to have this idea she lives here or something.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home